Friday, December 8, 2006

Time for Midol

MAN I am whiney today. I really just feel like swearing. Funny thing is, I feel fake when I write down curse words. They roll around in my head just lovely, but when I write MutherF****r, it just looks stupid and poser-y.
The midol is starting to kick in, so I don't feel so throw-y anymore. I woke up with a headache and tried to be positive. I went to the Post office, to mail an e-bay purchase (shop Crunkly Schmunkly) and the automated machine was broken, so I went to stand in the line of 45 PEOPLE. Remembering there was a post office only 3 miles away, I got outta line and hopped back in the Aztek, which was almost outta gas. So I drove to the gas station and stuck $20 into the gas tank (actually, I put the $20 into the payment machine thingie, which then allowed me to pump $20 into the tank of the car.) As I was pulling the gas nozzle out of my car, some stupid 300 lb woman in a disco hat, pulled around my car to the pump in front of me that had just been vacated by a landscaping truck. DUDE I'm taking the nozzle out so I can leave! and some van driving, soccer mom, pulled behind me, blocking me in. Luckily, the guy at the pump to our right, who was about to block me in good, saw the hideous whale pull her Humscalade into the blocking position, and pulled his truck up a little to let me pass. See, someone knows how to behave! Stupid Disco Lady Jerk.

Finally I could drive to the alternate PO, which I did, hopped outta the car and went inside to stand at the back of a line of 15 people. It was a leetle better. Only, there was just 1 teller, okay, there was 2 tellers, but the "additional" person, who looked and spoke like she was in a Frau Blucher impersonation contest, kept going into the back and leaving this other poor woman working her butt off and getting yelled at by people who had waited in line for 15 minutes. I really hate it when people yell at the person HELPING them. It's like a professor yelling at the students actually in his class about the importance of not being absent. Stupid. I was very polite to her for her help, saying 'please', 'thank you' and 'thanks for that suggestion!'

I'm home now, Weasel has stopped licking the magazines. (I made it clear to her how annoying that is) Ling Ling is not currently tackling anybody and Munchy is snoring in her papa-san.
I miss sugar and I need a hike.
Honey, can you bring home some ice cream?

2 comments:

Seen Robinson said...

YOU WILL GET NO ICE CREAM!
unless of course you ask.

ok, you asked, I'll get you Ice Cream, but first you gotta SCREAM FOR CREAM!

Seen Robinson said...

I need a midol. I lost my phone. Ok, I'll settle for scotch. Yummy.