Friday, August 8, 2008

Ya gotta, Accentuate thee positive

Good things are afoot ladies n' gentlemen:

Munchy is done with antibiotics for her UTI. Yay.

We have blocked all holes/entry into our home so the mice shouldn't be able to find their way in (fingers crossed) So we won't have to pay the exterminator $879 just for stinkin mice removal. Yay.

My vertigo is gone. Yay.

My Dad is in better spirits and health (Still has disease, still in midst of chemo, but acting/feeling much better than 2 weeks ago.) Yay!

Kitty I found in the street has a nice Foster Mom who named the kitty Annie. Annie is spunky but may lose her useless front leg. Let's yay the spunky part and the part where if I would have been 2 minutes later, Annie wouldn't have been at all. So Yay.

Seen and I are gainfully employed in a tough economy. Yay.

Seen and I have a home to live in, for now. Yay.

Seen is my husband. Yay to infinity!

I get to teach writing workshops with fun people who I like. Yay.

So let's put the drama behind us, shall we? If just to breathe easy for a minute.

1 comment:

Siri said...

Yay!!! I"m so glad that your drama is less...ours is, too, for the time being anyhow. I'm going for the drama-free zone. The boring life....the Nothing-bad-at-all-is-happening Way of Being. The tao of the uneventful. Wouldn't it be nice?? Like a vacation!!