Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Rhino

I am procrastinating by writing you this love note: I think you're the best. Do you like me back?

[_] Yes
[_] No

Not much happening around here except me trying to write 50,000 words, all strung together, in some type of story-like format by the end of November. Yes, fellow kiddos, I am doing the NaNoWriMo challenge.

This is the perfect year for me to do it, as I am working at home. Therefore, after a short meditation, I can go from work to writing with no commute between the two! Thank you The Man, for letting me work at home.

When I first discussed it with Seen, he thought I said "I'm going to do Nano Rhino this year." That tickled me into a giggle fit. I'm easily entertained.

The best part of the rhino is the speed part. It's very Amherst method of writing without editing. I'm pretty sure that I've written some good stuff and some blah stuff, but it's getting generated. I can fix that crappy crap in post. You guys will get all the juicy details on it when I do my GMA interview on my best-selling novel in about 18 months. (Here is that PMA baby!!)

I'm at about 12,300 now. Should be 14,600 by EOD, if I ever stop writing to you. I just can't quit you.

1 comment:

Seen Robinson said...

Nano Rhino. aka teeny weeny itsy bitsy fits in the palm of your hand, horned bull. I like the thought of that. I'm gonna get me one of those.